Why I Like the Color Orange

Welcome to WILCO,

I know there are lots of personal blogs out there that try to impress and deliver content just for the sake of putting something out there. This blog isn't like that. I won't try to impress you because I have no need to impress you. This is a place where I say my peace whether that opinion is popular or not. Having said that, feel free to read and chime in. I expect your responses, however, to be respectful, engaging, and thoughtful both to me and to others.

Thank you and God bless,
Sung

3.12.2008

White Wine "Spitzer"

By now all of you have heard about Elliot Spitzer, Governor of New York. I'm not gonna do a Jay Leno monologue on this schmuck. Actually I voted for the guy based on his (then) spotless record as a vanquisher of evil and fortress of righteousness. He took on Wall Street, he took on all comers. But alas, he fell victim and became a casualty to poonani.

You couldn't even pay me $4000 to sleep with that ho' let alone me paying $4000 for it. Have you seen her sans makeup...yeeesh.....that's all I gotta say.

Come on people....didn't we learn something from Slick Willy Clinton, Jimmy Swaggart, and the like? Keep it in your pants, Mr. Politician. How many times have we seen the temptations and guiles of women be the downfall of man? Are you that stupid? Once again, keep the snake in the trousers and nobody gets hurt. Especially if you're the governor of New York. Well, at least we still have Arnie Schwarznegger.

No comments: