Why I Love the Color Orange

Welcome to WILCO,

I know there are lots of personal blogs out there that try to impress and deliver content just for the sake of putting something out there. This blog isn't like that. I won't try to impress you because I have no need to impress you. This is a place where I say my peace whether that opinion is popular or not. Having said that, feel free to read and chime in. I expect your responses, however, to be respectful, engaging, and thoughtful both to me and to others.

Thank you and God bless,
Sung

2.25.2010

Executive Search and Healthcare Recruiting Update

Never one to not mix business with pleasure, I thought I would put in a shameless plug for my business, Servane Cross, Inc. As CEO & Managing Partner for Servane Cross, let me tell you first and foremost that Servane Cross is not your typical search firm or recruiting agency. We specialize in recruiting for high-level management and senior administration searches for acute-care hospitals and medical centers nationwide. Healthcare is all we do and all we will ever do. We also handle certain staff level searches like nursing (RN), pharmacists, physical therapists etc. but our primary focus is on management. And we are the ONLY healthcare executive search recruiting firm in the state of California, that offers an UNCONDITIONAL ONE YEAR GUARANTEE on all placements. Do your current search firms provide you with that level of confidence and assurance?

If you are a corporate HR person who is tired of the runaround from other executive search firms and tired of paying high retainer fees without solid results, I encourage you to pick up the phone and give me a call at (800) 718-1570 x101 or e-mail me at Sung@ServaneCross.com. Let's talk about what your needs are and how we can solve the staffing problem together as partners. For more information, please visit our new website at http://www.ServaneCross.com.

If you're a mid-level or senior level hospital administrator, VP, director or manager, please give us a call me at (530) 242-0162 x101 or e-mail me at Sung@ServaneCross.com. We acquire new searches all the time so it would be worth it for you to register with us so that we can keep you in the loop on new exciting job opportunities. And even if you are not in management and you're a Nurse or Pharmacist or Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist, please register with us by going to our website at http://www.ServaneCross.com.

I look forward to hopefully interacting with you and serving your needs. Thank you.

Sung N. Kim CDR, ACIR, HRPD
CEO & Managing Partner
Servane Cross, Inc. (a Healthcare Recruiting/Executive Search Firm)

sung@servanecross.com

No comments: